Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Have I Toad you?



Another "Punny" card, surprise, surprise. lol. This one seemed to take forever, just couldn't get it to come together, but I think it turned out cute. I was afraid I was over-doing it with all the red, but afterall, Valentine's Day IS right around the corner. =)

Recipe: Old Olive, Real Red, and River Rock inks from S.U. and Ranger Frayed Burlap Distress ink,White cs and Real Red cs from S.U. the frog, mushroom and sentiment stamps are all from the S.U. stamp set Unfrogetable, and the Soft Swirls background from S.U. I also used the new shape cutting template from Creative Memories to cut out and mat the focal image. No little toad would be complete without the beady little craft eyes.

I have the perfect stamp to put on the back of this card too, it has a little frog image, and says Toadily handmade!! Hope you like it!!

No comments: