Saturday, January 17, 2009

Berry Much



Wow... Can you believe it? A post two days in a row... lol. I've been busy.

I'm not positive if I love this one, but I thought it turned out cute. The strawberries are from the Paper Trey ink set My Punny Valentine, which is just adorable, and perfect for this time of year. One of my old bosses told me once that I had Forster's Syndrome, which is the frequent and uncontrollable use of puns... (or something like that). Anyway, if I see a "Punny" stamp set, chances are I'm just going to have to have it. He must be right. =)

Recipe: My Mind's Eye pink and patterned papers, S.U. Old Olive cs and ink, S.U. Chocolate Chip cs, S.U. Basic Brown and Regal Rose inks. S.U. Scalloped circle punch, Ranger Tattered Rose Distress Ink, Fiskars Threading Water punch, and the My Punny Valentine set from Paper Trey Ink.

I used my paper piercing tool and template to punch holes (which really don't show in the photo) along the top behind the strawberries, and connected them using a brown colored pencil, to give the faux sewing look, and did the same on the strip of olive, using a white colored pencil. I aged the edges of the berries using the distress ink.

I just love the new border punches they are coming out with. So cute!! Must get more!! lol.

No comments: