Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sew Glad

Today I have a card for you that I created with one of my new Stamps from the Unity Kit Club. What a great idea this is, I get a new Kit of Stamps every month to play with. How fun!!

I also must tell you about the most AWESOME paper pack purchase EVER!! It is a 300 piece paper assortment from K&Company that I found at JoAnn. It comes in a cool 12x12 paper box, and you get three sheets of 100 different papers. I don't know if you're like me, but when I get a large paper assortment like that, I usually only love about a third of them, but with this box of paper, I absolutely LOVE all of them with the exception of maybe 7 or so. That is about 279 pieces of paper that I just adore!! Can't beat that!! This box of paper sells for $40.00 retail, but I bought it when it was on sale for 50% off, and with my additional 10% coupon, it was a real steal!! I am trying to resist the urge to buy another one, because then I would have to be pretty much set on patterned paper for LIFE!!

Also, as promised, I am including a snapshot of the stamp I refered to in my previous post, the handmade stamp for the back of my cards, that I found at JoAnn about a month ago. It is made by Inkadinkadoo, and I LOVE IT!!

Supplies for Card: Unity Stamps - Dress stand stamp (April KOM); Stampin Up - Sewing Machine stamp, from Puns of the Past set; S.U. Cool Carribean Ink and Cardstock, Distress Ink; Inkadinkadoo - Handmade Stamp; Patterned paper from K & Co. Sewing Maching, button, antique safety pin, and random piece of Ivory cardstock.

I just love How it turned out. It has a totally antique-y feel too it and is "Punny". What's not to love? This one is going to my BF's mom, she does crafts with me all the time, and has been teaching me to sew. Perfect!! Hope you like it. - Fae

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a lovely card! I've been looking around at ink stamp projects on blogs today, and there are so many beautiful ones!